users@glassfish.java.net

OSGi Enabled Jersey Web Application and Servlet Filters.

From: Syao Work <syao.work_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:34:18 +0300

Good day,

I hope I wont disturb you with my question.

I am writing this email regarding OSGi Enabled Web Applications and Servlet
Filters. It looks like no one uses it in a real world..
I couldn't find any example of using Servlet Filters in WAB files (now it's
Jersey based JAX-RS web service). How could it be done?

Other info:
   Glassfish 3.1.2.2 (newest, stable)
   Maven for build and dependency.
   org.glassfish.fighterfish/osgi-javaee-base
   org.glassfish.fighterfish/osgi-web-container

Thank you for your time.
Best regards,
Edgaras

P.S. That's just for information: I am also trying to use OSGi blueprints
in my Jersey REST web service.