users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Too many open files issue

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 00:48:52 -0500 (CDT)

I've enabled the automatic recovery and initially it looked to have worked,
when I restarted glassfish after the change, 99% of the extent files were
deleted - so at least I shouldn't have to remember to do this manually.
However after running for 2 days, they have built up again:( So either - the
background thread has died/stopped working - the minimum number of extent
files hasn't been reached - there is a bug somewhere Any ideas? I can send
the config files or any other further information if required.. Thanks John

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jsl123']