users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish jms usage with richfaces 4.2 a4j push

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:34:41 -0500 (CDT)

Hi p and Li! Thank you for some insights to my problem. P had it absolutely
right at your last paragraph. Only one of the users can "see" the
notification. At the login time every user has uniqueid created for them and
at the publishing moment this userid is used to determine who is going to get
the message. I cannot use the queue because its up to the jms to decide who
will receive the notification We have A, B, C only want to A to get the
message, so I need somehow to register A to listen spesific topic/subtopic.
For example xhtml ------ That does register listener for subtopic
automatically At the publisher side: ... ObjectMessage objMessage =
session.createObjectMessage(messageInfo); objMessage.setObjectProperty("uid",
this.uid); //uid gotten from db publisher.publish(objMessage); ... How is
this subscribers message filtering done what Li was talking about?? Confused
there Cheers, Timo

--
[Message sent by forum member 'tvaana']