users@glassfish.java.net

Should I use a JDBC connection pool for this?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:37:52 -0500 (CDT)

I have a web application that needs to make a JDBC connection to an oracle
database when accessed. The account used to make the connection can change
depending on the request. The problem is that the connection pool is using
the last known account to try and keep the connection pool alive but the
password for the account was changed and the constant login attempts lock the
account. What is the best approach for this?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Meatwad']