users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Solaris Automatic Startup with Multiple Nodes and Cluster

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 19:17:25 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks for the reply. Makes sense, once things are under SMF control we can't
use start-cluster and stop-cluster against the DAS because each instance is
being managed by SMF. I'll give this a go - I have a couple complications
specific to my environment, but I think I can make it work. Just to confirm -
the start-cluster and stop-cluster commands essentially just start/stop all
instances related to the cluster, they don't do anything special to/with the
cluster itself? best, scott

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sspyrison']