users@glassfish.java.net

Atlassian JIRA deployment on GF v3.1.2.2

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 16:11:03 -0500 (CDT)

Gentlemen, I was curious, seeing as JIRA has been adopted as the bug-tracking
software of choice for GF development, if anyone has deployed the JIRA
application to GlassFish? My project has likewise adopted the Atlassian
toolset for development, but I would like to get all the Atlassian apps
deployed to a GlassFish domain and manage them there rather than in their
typical stovepiped deployment environments. I'd appreciate any information
you can provide if someone has gone this route. As of JIRA v5.1.3 the generic
EAR/WAR builds that come with the JIRA WAR distribution will not successfully
deploy to GF v3.1.2.2, though I am working the deployment descriptors at the
moment. Many thanks in advance! Andy

--
[Message sent by forum member 'SuhlScroll']