users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Solaris Automatic Startup with Multiple Nodes and Cluster

From: Tom Mueller <tom.mueller_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 13:33:30 -0500

The idea when using create-service is to have one for each instance and
one for the DAS. start-cluster is not used in this case. The reason
for this is so that even if the DAS would be down, the instances can
still be started and stopped by the SMF service.

Note: as currently implemented in 3.1.2, the interaction between the
service and start/stop-cluster is not handled. So you have have to use
one or the other, but not both.
Tom