users@glassfish.java.net

Solaris Automatic Startup with Multiple Nodes and Cluster

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 10:04:59 -0500 (CDT)

Hello, I've got a 2 node cluster, version 3.1.2. There are 4 instances in the
cluster across both nodes. 2 instances on each node and then an instance for
the DAS of course. I am on Solaris. I have explored the create-service
command to create SMF manifests. My question is, should I generate an SMF for
each instance and one for the DAS? Or, should I pursue another route to try
and use the central start-cluster command? Thanks for any feedback. Scott

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sspyrison']