users@glassfish.java.net

Re: openmq C client to glassfish jms

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 18:37:59 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=nigeldeakin] I don't completely follow. Have you confirmed that the C
client and the Java standalone client are writing to the same queue? [/quote]
Yes, I've confirmed that the C client and the Java standalone client are
writing to the same queue. [quote=nigeldeakin] You reported earlier that the
Java standalone client will correctly trigger the MDB, so this is presumably
correctly configured. You need to configure the C client to send to the same
queue. Note that the C client uses the "physical destination name" of the
queue, not the JNDI name. [/quote] [quote=nigeldeakin] [quote=rrlangly] I was
thinking I must have the factories or resources not configured properly? One
thing I don't understand is that when I add a Destination Resource, it also
shows up under Connection Factories. However, if I expand Connection
Factories and click on that same destination resource, it shows up with a
message ... [/quote] If your JMS standalone client is able to trigger the MDB
then it sounds as if the JNDI resources are configured correctly. [/quote] It
would seem that it is correctly configured because it works, yet when I click
on the JNDI name under Connection Factories (which appeared after I
configured it under Destination Resources), I see the yellow error panel
message "An error has occured ...". [quote=nigeldeakin] When you create a
destination resource it is added under "Destination Resources", not
"Connection Factories", which is what you would expect. I can't comment on
what you are seeing or that error you get.[/quote] When I create the
Destination Resources, it does appear under "Destination Resources", and a
few seconds later it also appears under "Connection Factories" (aside from
the connection factory that I also eventually create).

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rrlangly']