users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish Session Getting hangged

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 00:03:47 -0500 (CDT)

Hi, I am trying to call JAVA JAR file from my java webservice and that JAR
file will get some csv file from another server and put this in my local
path. But when i tried to call this jar file it doesn't produce any csv file
until and unless I don't perform any kind of activity on glassfish admin
console (Like during call jar file either i make login on glassfish admin
console or just make click on any of the options available on glassfish
console) after that it successfully produces the csv file on respective
location otherwise it's going to timeout. If anybody has any idea m
requesting you to please share your thoughts. Thanks in advance. Regards,
Lekhraj

--
[Message sent by forum member 'lekhrajdeshmukh']