users@glassfish.java.net

Re: openmq C client to glassfish jms

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 05:24:17 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=rrlangly] I've confirmed that the C client and the Java standalone
client are writing to the same queue. [/quote] [quote=rrlangly] Again, yes,
it seems to be correctly configured because it works. Both my C and Java
clients are not sending messages to my MDB. [/quote] This sounds
contradictory. Earlier you said that your Java client was correctly
triggering the MDB not now you say it doesn't. Please clarify! And what do
you mean by "it works"? I can't really help with the admin console errors you
are seeing. But they key thing is making sure that your client, and your MDB,
are using the same physical destination name. With the MDB you can't define
the physical destination name directly - you define a JNDI "destination
resource" which itself defines the physical destination name. Whereas with
the C client you need to specify the physical destination name directly. And
you can use imqcmd to see exactly what physical destination your messages are
getting written to. Nigel

--
[Message sent by forum member 'nigeldeakin']