users@glassfish.java.net

Re: openmq C client to glassfish jms

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:14:39 -0500 (CDT)

Apologies, big typo from all the editing. That should read, "Again, yes, it
seems to be correctly configured because it works. Both my C and Java clients
*ARE* sending messages to my MDB." By "it works", I mean that both clients
(java and C) are sending to a queue. GF is receiving off the queue and the
MDB is triggering. I follow you with the rest of your reply, and all that
makes sense. I don't understand the console error, but I'm sure something
will eventually come out of it. But for now, it all works. Thanks for the
help.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'rrlangly']