users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cleaning up after a failed deployment?

From: <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 13:59:48 -0400

Hi, Laird
     First, the server is supposed to clean up for the failed deployment
and not the user, but I guess there are some bugs somewhere. :-) If you
have a reproducible case, you could file an issue and we can look into it.
     I don't have a complete list of where things should be cleaned up.
But from the error message you got, it seems the application is still
registered in the application registry in memory, so to solve this, the
server probably needs to be restarted.

- Hong