users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1.2 inoperable after update

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 08:35:39 -0500 (CDT)

[quote=tjquinn]The default keystore keystore.jks in the domain's config
directory. You can use the keytool utility to list the detailed information
about the contents of the keystore, including the valid range of the entries.
If your keystore contains an expired entry you could try making a back- up
copy of the keystore and then deleting the entry from the keystore.[/quote]

- my 5cent: problem linked with cacerts.jks, but not keystore.jks. I'm change
old cacerts.jks and server succes started

--
[Message sent by forum member 'kachalov']