users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom wrong login dialog

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 10:51:45 -0500

Michael,

Part of the problem here is that the exception from the 3rd login
failure actually originates in the ORB or security code underneath the
app client container.

What if you place your client code in a try-catch block? The "catch"
part could look at the exception that it catches to see if it's the
login exception and, if so, you have control at that point to do what
you want.

- Tim