users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Stale files when undeploying web app on Glassfish 3

From: <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:56:06 -0400

Thanks for the additional information. We will be looking into this and
let you know what we find out.

One other puzzle we have is that you mentioned earlier that if you try
to restart the server after undeploying the application, it will
complain about this application during server start up? The application
should be removed from the application registry (domain.xml) after the
undeployment even if some of the application files failed to be removed,
so the next time when the server starts up, it should not try to load
this application as it's no longer in the application registry. Can you
send us your domain.xml after you undeploy the application, we want to
see if the application is still registered there, if yes, that's another
thing we need to clean up.

Thanks,

- Hong