users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Custom wrong login dialog

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:15:25 -0500 (CDT)

 Hi Tim,

thank you for answer. Actually I cannot catch the exception in client app
code, because it's not running when login dialog is displayed. My
callbackhandler(which displays my login dialog), setted in
application-client.xml, is called before starting the client app. I've
tried to catch the expcetion in callbackhandler, but it doesn't work. Also
I've tried to set default uncaught expcetion handler, but the expcetion is
catched and handled somewhere outside the callbackhandler code... I've looked
for a setting in acc glassfish descriptors, but I haven't found anything...

Michael

--
[Message sent by forum member 'anaq']