users@glassfish.java.net

Re: 3.1.2 in Eclipse?

From: Jorge Riquelme <totex_at_totex.cl>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 18:38:25 -0300

Hi Laird, I've been working with the following repository before 3.1.2
becames "released":
http://dlc.sun.com.edgesuite.net/glassfish/eclipse/indigo/

I don't know if there's something more updated, but that's working
fine for me with 3.1.2 version and Eclipse Indigo JEE.

regards

--
Jorge Riquelme Santana