users@glassfish.java.net

Re: 3.1.2 in Eclipse?

From: Vince Kraemer <vince.kraemer_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 14:29:22 -0800

Hi Laird,

If you want to work with GF 3.1.2 bits that you have already downloaded
from http://download.java.net/glassfish/3.1.2 the best bet is to
install/update the 'Oracle Glassfish Server Tools' plugin.

It is the last 'available software' item in the tree list that you can
see in the screenshot that is part of this blog entry:
https://blogs.oracle.com/vkraemer/entry/internal_3_1_2_runtime.

That update should not have the problem that you are seeing. If it
doesn't please let me know right away, so we can spin out an update that
does address the problem.

vbk