users@glassfish.java.net

3.1.2 in Eclipse?

From: Laird Nelson <ljnelson_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 16:25:46 -0500

I just read https://blogs.oracle.com/theaquarium/, and noticed the Eclipse
Glassfish plugin work. If I'm correct, that will download a 3.1.2 instance
and set it up for me.

In my case, I already have a Glassfish installation running on my local
machine. What is the best way to integrate that into Eclipse Indigo?

When I try the stock New Server Adapter wizard, the only option I can pick
is Glassfish 3.1.1. If I try to nevertheless point at my 3.1.2
installation, it tells me that glassfish/modules/jsf-api.jar is missing
(which indeed it is).

I apologize for any Eclipse stupidity on my part; I vastly prefer Netbeans
to it, and vastly prefer Emacs to that. :-)

Best,
Laird

--
http://about.me/lairdnelson