users@glassfish.java.net

Deploy Application With Different Configuration

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 08:16:13 -0600 (CST)

 Hi,

I have a J2EE web application that use JDBC connection to connect to a
database and JAX-RS to expose RESTful web service.

During development I use a specific JDBC connection name and web context.
When I deploy the application I would like to be able to deploy multiple
application instances into a single J2EE container (I use Glassfish).

How can I change the JDBC conenction name and web context to which the
application is deploy?

I guess I can manually open the war file, change the configuration in
web.xml, rezip it and deploy it but it sound like to much manual work.

Thank you,

Ido.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'ido_ran']