users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Deploy Application With Different Configuration

From: <hong.hz.zhang_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2012 10:05:26 -0500

You should be able to use the deployment plan to configure this:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E18930_01/html/821-2417/gilfm.html#gijyb

Customize the context root and JDBC connection name in the
glassfish-web.xml, and then package it as a deployment plan jar, and
pass it through the deploy command for each deployment.

- Hong