users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Which JAR files are needed for running a rich client with Glassfish hosted J2EE application

From: Tim Quinn <tim.quinn_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 07:50:54 -0600

Hello, Dirk.

What release of GlassFish are you using?

Assuming it's 3.x, look for gf-client.jar. For the most recent
releases it will be in glassfish3/glassfish/lib. If it is an older
3.x release look in glassfish3/glassfish/modules.

Add the relevant file to your client's class path. Note that gf-
client.jar itself is quite small and refers to many other JARs in its
manifest Class-Path.

More information about running rich clients is here:

http://glassfish.java.net/javaee5/ejb/EJB_FAQ.html

- Tim