users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Retrieving/Accessing authenticated user attributes ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:48:21 -0600 (CST)

[quote=jimcpl]

Hi,

I have GlassFish 3.1.1 configured with an LDAPRealm.  I was wondering if
GlassFish provides any "native" facilities (APIs, etc.) that would allow
applications that are running under GlassFish to easily access attributes for
the authenticated user that are in the LDAP server.  I know that I could use
JNDI, but I was wondering if there was some way that the app code could
leverage the LDAPRealm.

Thanks,

Jim

[/quote]

Hi,

I've been looking and looking, but so far nothing.  It looks like the only
way to do this (get LDAP attributes for the authenticated user) would be to
use JNDI in my web app?

Jim

--
[Message sent by forum member 'jimcpl']