users@glassfish.java.net

How to use a domain name to access my Glassfish Domain

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 09:32:33 -0600 (CST)

Hello,

I use the latest version of Glass fish server 3.1 on Windows 7 machine 64
bit.

I deployed Oracle Application Express listener on Glass fish server domain1 .
I can access that domain using this address:

http://MY PUBPLIC IP ADDRESS:8080/apex [1]

On Dreamhost.com, I regested a domain xxx.com and added an A record along
with MY PUBLIC IP ADDRESS.

How can I use only xxx.com to access my glass fish domain server ????

In other words, to access my glass fish domain, I have to use this address:

xxx.com:8080/apex

But I want to use only xxx.com.

I hope my question is clear.

Best regards

Fateh.

[1] http://192.168.1.33:8080/apex

--
[Message sent by forum member 'fatehcis']