users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Authorization problems with Embedded Glassfish 3.1.1

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 15:17:41 -0600 (CST)

Hi Marina. Thank you for your attention.

I can't tell you if my problem is exactly the same... I would test if the bug
report had any Fix Version, but what I can tell you is that the EJB Container
point made me review my logs.

As I told you guys at my first message, I've changed things at my code too.
Now I make the web application deploy via Java code, just as Bhavanishankar
explains in this post [1]. (Before this, I just had the application already
inside the domain folder). One thing that is different is that now I have no
entry related to the EJB initialization. Executing my working old version,
I've found that this kind of message appears:

*Feb 7, 2012 5:39:32 PM com.sun.ejb.containers.BaseContainer initializeHome*
*INFO: Portable JNDI names for EJB SOME_EJB :
[java:global/MY_PROJECT/SOME_EJB,
java:global/MY_PROJECT/SOME_EJB!SOME_EJB_CLASS]*   Am I forgetting to start
something in my Java Code?

[1]
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/bhavanishankar/archive/2011/03/02/quick-introduction-embeddability-glassfish-open-source-edition-31?force=521

--