users@glassfish.java.net

Re: permission denied installing Glassfish 3.1.1 on CentOS 6.2

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 15:48:05 -0600 (CST)

 Hi, I thought about that too, but ownership to /home/glassfish seems to
have been set when issuing # passwd glassfish. This is what I currently have
for /home/glassfish:

drwx--x--x  6  glassfish  glassfish 4096  Feb  6 09:17 glassfish/

Installing from zip bundle will provide different result (no config options
during install, manual uninstall, etc.) compared to self-extracting installer
(I was hoping to get the benefits of the self-extracting installer such as
GUI install wizard, etc).

--
[Message sent by forum member 'gkk_gf']