users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Strange Problems with Glassfish 3.1 running an older applica

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 14:26:15 -0600 (CST)

There are no exceptions in the log, and the application continues to run.
 Specifically, I have a HashMap that contains objects of type "Role", part
of the application.  Role inherits from base classses that are located
inside the JAR from 2005.  If I convert the HashMap to a string, I can see
the string representations of the Role objects within it; however when I try
to test if the HashMap contains() a given element, it always fails even when
the element is definitely there, as confirmed by the string output of the
HashMap.

The very same code works as expected in Tomcat.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'synatree']