users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sharing EntityManagerFactory between spring app and EJB3.1 a

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 13:02:11 -0600 (CST)

 Sahoo,

This could be another topic, but since we already mentioned it.. we got to a
point where we need to have hiberante as an osgi bundle.
The reason we need it is because we want to share services between our osgi
app deployed on glassfish and a spring war of another app that used to run on
tomcat.
In order to do that, we are trying to use eclipse gemini blueprint (formerly
spring-dm). The blueprint extender bundle depends on spring-orm bundle which
in turn..depends on hibernate. We're using hiberante 3.5.6 and couldn't find
it as an osgi bundle.
Since you were implying that it probably shouldn't work and I wonder if we
should go down that road or better look for alternatives.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'Karo']