users@glassfish.java.net

Re: lookup ejb (not a bundle) that deploy on the server from a b

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 06:31:05 -0600 (CST)

 Thanks a lot Sahoo,

Actully I saw some mail from the site but didn't saw any reply here (In this
forum), so I thought its just an empty reply.

thanks for your quick response. I will try to implement it as you mention and
return with the result :).

I have another question regarding the combination OSGI bundle with Web
Application:

My bundle contains several jars, which are also placed in the war.

I try the following flow:

1) Deploy my bundle

2) Execute an http call to the war (simple web application),

3) The call arrives to the bundle (While it shouldn't)

4) Since I don't have all the war dependencies inside the bundle, I get
classNotFoundException.

I wonder why the call for the servlet in the war passes through the bundle
instead of through the jars in the lib folder of the war.

Thanks in advance

Eyal

--
[Message sent by forum member 'elevy30']