users@glassfish.java.net

Re: lookup ejb (not a bundle) that deploy on the server from a b

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 19:13:46 -0600 (CST)

Are they local EJBs or remote EJBs? I assume the latter. In that case, just
package the ejb interface classes in the client bundle and add a
DynamicImport-Package: * instruction in the client bundle. This is required
because when you look up a remote ejb, the naming lookup will result in
generation of some ejb proxy classes in the class loader of the client
bundle. Those proxy classes references glassfish implementation specific
classes which your bundle has no idea of at development time.

Thanks,

Sahoo

nb: I actually sent this reply on 23rd Dec and assumed our mailing list to
forum bridge to notify you, but it seems to be broken. I suggest you use
users_at_glassfish.java.net mailing list.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'ss141213']