users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ERROR : Starting a GlassFish-managed broker directly ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 05:34:53 -0600 (CST)

I am an author of the above problem.

The best way to resolve a problem is 'help yourself' method!  :))

About 15 minutes later I found a decision. It seems to me that it would be
friendly towards a beginning user

to have written the following recommendation for launching a user's broker in
the above mentioned document instead of existing one:

imqbrokerd is just a tool, for example, for launching a broker created by
user within MQ Administration Console in advance.

If the broker has name, for example, MyBroker then you can start it by the
following way:

IMQ_HOME/bin/imqbrokerd - name MyBroker

Moreover, from my view, it's needed to specify where user must look for
descriptions of possible errors like B3276.

Bye.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'vch57PC']