users@glassfish.java.net

ERROR [B3276]: Starting a GlassFish-managed broker directly using imqbrokerd

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 03:14:37 -0600 (CST)

Good day!

I just installed GlassFish 3.1.1 on JDK6 Update 30 in Windows 7 Home.

I tryed to launch imqbrokerd like it was specified in 'Open Message Queue 4.5
Administration Guide':

IMQ_HOME/bin/imqbrokerd

by the following way and received the ERROR:

*C:\glassfish3\mq\bin\imqbrokerd*

/[04/ эт/2012:12:55:23 MSK] ERROR [B3276]: Starting a GlassFish-managed
broker directly using imqbrokerd is not allowed/

/Message Queue 4.5 Broker: Broker process is stopped/

I tryed to find some description of the error in the GlassFish docs but
without success.

Could anybody prompt what I did wrong ?

Thanks.

--