users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Endorsed JAXB ClassCastException

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 20:01:18 -0500

WRONG! unless of course you WANT to wind up in 'CXF-H$l!' and spend the next 6 months trying to figure out why CXF WSDL2Java
cannot create a simple fuBAR.ThisIsCXFMess.java from your CxFfuBar.wsdl
BTW: AXIS averts this tail chasing activity and reassigns the default package name to namespace.webservice._new

6 months on CXF vs a few days for AXIS.. YOUR choice

Martin
Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung