users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GF Bug? Getting empty credentials in JCA Adapter

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 11:52:48 -0600 (CST)

While #2 works, it's not the "correct" way to implement security. I should be
able to map a JAAS alias to the adapter. This is most definitely a bug in
GlassFish however. If I inject my resource adapter: @Resource( name =
"view/EchoService", type = ViewManagerClientFactory.class, authenticationType
= AuthenticationType.CONTAINER) ViewManagerClientFactory clientFactory;
GlassFish will note associate a JAAS alias. However, if I put a ejb-jar.xml
file with the same info, it works as expected: EchoServiceBean
view/EchoService
com.argushealth.enterprise.viewmanager.ViewManagerClientFactory Container ]]>

--
[Message sent by forum member 'exabrial']