users@glassfish.java.net

web start remote connectivity in GF 3??

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 10:02:36 -0600 (CST)

Are there any changes regarding remote connectivity via Java web start in
glassfish 3 as compared to glassfish 2. WHile it was working before now after
the migration to new glassfish I end up in some endless waiting state.

The JNDI properties are set as follows:

org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialHost=194.132.2.70
org.omg.CORBA.ORBInitialPort=3700
java.naming.factory.initial=com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory
java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=com.sun.enterprise.naming
java.naming.factory.state=com.sun.corba.ee.impl.presentation.rmi.JNDIStateFactoryImpl

The orb-listener-1 setting in Glassfish I tried with either 0.0.0.0 as
address as well as with the real ip (194.132.2.70), but the effect is always
the same. What else I have to set? It was running with GF 2!

Help appreciated...

--
[Message sent by forum member 'ztangm']