users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3.1.2 Promoted Build can't access administrator sc

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 10:21:48 -0600 (CST)

for what it's worth, I also tried using Solaris11 x86 (x64) and did a
completely stock standard default install of Glassfish 3.1.2 b15 (the option
where everything is defaulted, and it starts the default domain for you),
and, using with jdk 1.7 update 2, and, after the install, tried using the
automatically started domain1, but was again unable to authenticate or gain
access.  it continues to say that I failed to authenticate.
But: I tried it again with jdk 1.7 update 1, and, guess what?  it worked
ok.  ie: using the default install, I was immediately taken into the admin
app without having to authenticate when using localhost:4848.

So, now, I will go back to openindiana and try installing there with jdk 1.7
update 1 as well.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'pbelbin']