users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Webstart EJB JNDI lookup fails

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 12:41:10 -0600 (CST)

Thanks for the quick reply!!

The problem is not the Webstart application itself because if I remove JNDI
lookup part of the code I can start application and it works perfectly but
when I try to connect with remote EJB it fails. It's still not clear to me do
I need to add gf-client.jar or something else to the Webstart application
classpath manually or should all needed dependency jars be included
automatically when using Webstart? Still why EJB JNDI lookup works if I run
application outside Webstart and also without any initial context properties.

br

- Mike

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sopanenmp']