users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RedHat RHEL x86_64 5.7

From: Bernhard Thalmayr <bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:56:46 +0100

I'm running GF 3.1.1 OSE on RHEL 6 without any issue.

However if you use the enterprise version of GF and want to get official
support then you have to stick to the compatibility matrix ... see
official Oracle docs.

-Bernhard

On 12/22/2011 04:37 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> I'm trying install glassfish on redhat but i don`t know who is
> compatibility.
>
> Escribe texto o la dirección de un sitio web, o bien, traduce un documento
> [1]. Cancelar [2]
> where can i find the compatibility matrix between linux and glassfish
> ?
>
> regards
> .... traducción del español al inglés
>

> [1] http://translate.google.es/?tr=f&amp;hl=es
> [2] http://translate.google.es/?tr=t&amp;hl=es
>
> --
>
> [Message sent by forum member 'sap_bcn']

Painstaking Minds
IT-Consulting Bernhard Thalmayr
Tel: +49 (0)8062 7769174
Mobile: +49 (0)176 55060699
bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com - Solution Architect
e-mail is strictly forbidden.