users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JNDI lookup for a local EJB fails

From: Bernhard Thalmayr <bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:54:32 +0100

You may have a look at the JEE 6 tutorial
(http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/6/tutorial/doc/bnblr.html).

May be this sheds some light.
-Bernhard

On 12/22/2011 02:46 PM, forums_at_java.net wrote:
> Hi Chang,
>
> You are totally right. Thank you very much.
>
> It is the first time I need a manual lookup for a been. Dependency
> Injection was enough by now. I studied the FAQ under the link
>
> http://glassfish.java.net/javaee5/ejb/EJB_FAQ.html#POJOLocalEJB
>
> and even now based on the text in the FAQ it is not so clear to me that I
> have to cast to an Intrface. Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Pavel
>

> --
>
> [Message sent by forum member 'apostle']

Painstaking Minds
IT-Consulting Bernhard Thalmayr
Tel: +49 (0)8062 7769174
Mobile: +49 (0)176 55060699
bernhard.thalmayr_at_painstakingminds.com - Solution Architect
e-mail is strictly forbidden.