users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JackRabbit JCA Classloading issues

From: Sahoo <sanjeeb.sahoo_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 06:14:17 +0530

No, it is not a bug. Your ejb modules does not have any resource
references that are satisfied by jackrabbit rar. Your ejb seems to be
accessing jackrabbit jca rar classes directly using jackrabbit API
called JCRUtils and GlassFish has no idea that this dependency comes
from jackrabbit rar. Add @Resource to your ejb to a jackrabbit rar
supplied connection factory for the class loader to detect the dependency.

Sahoo