users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Create a resource adapter config without specifying a threadpool

From: Jagadish Prasath Ramu <jagadish.ramu_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 11:06:55 +0530

Hi Julius,

You can create a resource-adapter-config without providing
threadpool-id, in which case, the thread pool manager in GlassFish will
use the default one available in the system.

Can you provide the domain.xml configuration and server.log that has
exceptions when you tried to share the custom thread-pool between app-A
and app-B ?

Thanks,
-Jagadish