users@glassfish.java.net

Create a resource adapter config without specifying a threadpool

From: Julius Blank <julius.blank_at_meditec.zeiss.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 17:08:53 +0100

Hello everyone,

I'm running into a problem when deploying an application (app A) on
glassfish as soon as I have a custom threadpool for a different
application (app B) setup.
As right now I don't have a clue why that behavior shows up, I asked
myself what would happen if I just did not setup the threadpool.

The threadpool is referenced by a resource adapter config created for the
second application (app B). So what are the implications/problems of
having a resource adapter config without a threadpool set?

Thanks in advance,

Julius

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.