users@glassfish.java.net

Re: usage of embedded glassfish 3.1.1 for gwt devmode execution

From: sakshi.jain <sakshi.jain_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 16:49:09 +0530

Hi Luc

Can you give more details on how you are running this application on
eclipse? I understand that gwt-glassfish.zip is the the Plugin for GWT
Dev mode to run glassfish as the server and TutorialWTP.zip is the
application you want to run in GWT Dev mode on embedded glassfish. I am
using eclipse with Oracle Enterprise pack for eclipse(to take care of
glassfish plugin).Also I have installed the Google Eclipse plugin for
GWT.Under the Servers tab in eclipse, I have GlassFish v3 Java EE
6.After that I just import the the project you have attached.

Regards,
Sakshi