users@glassfish.java.net

How to configure JMS on multiple domains?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 12:49:03 -0600 (CST)

Due to classloading issues I need to deploy an ear and a war in separate
domains in the same instance of Glassfish 3.1.1. The war sends messages to a
queue and and MDB in the ear should receive and action it.

The JMS is set up in the domains thusly:

*domain1 default_JMS_host *(server-config | Java Message Service | JMS
Hosts):

Type = local Host = localhost Port = 7676
*domain2 default_JMS_host *(server-config | Java Message Service | JMS
Hosts):

Type = remote Host = localhost Port = 7676
Originally I had the port on domain2 set to 5076, but that caused connection
refused exceptions on domain startup.
With this setup everything seems to load fine (no errors in domain2
server.log) but it doesn't pick up the messages put in the queue by the war
file. I have confirmed that the messages are being put in the queue by the
war using the command:

/<glassfish>/mq/bin/imqcmd list dst -b localhost:7676 -u admin
I have tried searching for how to set up JMS with multiple domains in the
same Glassfish instance, but haven't found anything useful. Can someone point
me to a good resource on how to set this up?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'sdoca']