users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish: Is it simply broken?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 08:45:19 -0600 (CST)

That seems to have done the trick!

Assuming you've enabled secure admin, run: asadmin set
configs.config.server-config.network-config.protocols.protocol.sec-admin-listener.ssl.ssl3-enabled=true
then restart the domain. You should be able to connect once it's back up and
running.
I can now access the admin console *and* deploy from NetBeans. Now, the only
problem I have is that it appears to be necessary to undeploy the
application first; perhaps NetBeans doesn't know about redeploy? But that is
a small thing. It seems to be working, any way - I'll start whining again if
it stops behaving.

Thanks to everybody for helping!

--
[Message sent by forum member 'janpla']