users@glassfish.java.net

RE: No JRuby support in Glassfish 3.1.1?

From: Robert Weeks <RWeeks_at_ext-inc.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 11:50:45 -0800

Hello -

3.1 removed ruby support.

We use warble to war up our rails app and use within Glassfish (3.1.1). Works great.

HTH.

Robert Weeks
Lead Developer - Framework and UI
EXTENSION, INC.
Email: rweeks_at_ext-inc.com
Office: 260-797-0200 x4228
General: 877-207-3753
www.OpenTheRedBox.com

Download the FREE EXTENSION Mobile App for iPhone and iPod Touch
http://www.opentheredbox.com/iPhone_appDemo.php

Download the FREE EXTENSION Mobile App for Android-Based Devices
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ext_inc.android&feature=search_result

We're Exhibiting in an Area Near You
http://www.opentheredbox.com/events.php