users@glassfish.java.net

No JRuby support in Glassfish 3.1.1?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:48:22 -0600 (CST)

Has JRuby support been removed in the latest version of glassfish (3.1.1)?
Previous version provided a ruby container, but the 3.1.1 version does not.
I've searched high and low on the internet have not found any information
that addresses this issue. All of the instructions for deploying a rails
application on glassfish assume the presence of a ruby container. No one
seems to mention how to configure a ruby container if none exists. I should
mention that I tried to install the scripting modules and jruby modules to no
avail. Is glassfish no longer able to host ruby on rails applications?

--
[Message sent by forum member 'mkelly1495']