users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Performance degradation when migrating from SGES 9.1 to ...

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:44:45 -0600 (CST)

 I can provide the domain.xml files as soon as I get to work tomorrow.
The contents of the domain.xml files are almost identical, at least when it
comes to JVM parameters and HTTP thread settings.
So from that point of view I expected similar behavior when we upggraded to
the new version.

Generally I can say that for the simple performance test I created a simple
servlet that listens to the uri //perftest/ and simply returns a fixed
string.
I then used soap ui from my work station to perform get operations with 50
concurrent threads and no delay.
I've executed the test between 60 seconds and an hour.
The difference in tps between v2.1.1 and 3.1.1 is ~1000tps on the same hw.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'DMoniX']