users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to bypass SSL certs?

From: <forums_at_java.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 17:45:29 -0600 (CST)

I tried to set system properties like
System.setProperty("javax.net.ssl.trustStore",<cacerts.jks/keystore.jks>) and
set Security property to our "trust all" SSL socket factory. Neither one
works. We still could not call Glassfish 3.0 services from our Glassfish 3.1
client web services. Today, we upgraded the server side from Glassfish 3.0 to
Glassfish 3.1 as an experiment. After the upgrade, we now can call the WS
without any issue. Therefore, the solution is to have Glassfish 3.1 on both
sides. Even the problem is resolved, it is still a puzzle to me why Glassfish
3.1 cannot communicate with Glassfish 3.0.

--
[Message sent by forum member 'yfwang']